List:       kde-usability
Subject:    Re: Allow money donations for precise bugs
From:       "Aaron J. Seigo" <aseigo () kde ! org>
Date:       2005-03-15 4:04:07

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Sunday 13 March 2005 09:28, joaoBR wrote:
> - or we stay with free development and it's code
>
> - or we go to sell it.

that's like saying you can only eat or breath because when you swallow your
throat is busy. ergo, if you eat you will die of suffocation. you can also
point to people who die every day by choking on food to support this
hypothesis.

however, most people alternate between the two. they tend to breath more than
they eat, and this is a good thing. but they still do eat.

so ... develop freely, yes. but we can also take in some funds for support
without choking on it.

--
Aaron J. Seigo