List:       kde-usability
Subject:    Re: Bookmarks in the desktops context-menu?
From:       Janne Ojaniemi <janne.ojaniemi () nbl ! fi>
Date:       2005-03-13 15:15:13

I think that reworking the context-menus in a big way might be too big of a
change for 3.5. 4.0 might be the suitable place for them. But you are right,
there's alot of work to be done there (and elsewhere as well).

Maybe someday I will finish my big "improving usability and look 'n feel in
KDE"-document...