List:       kde-usability
Subject:    Kig dialog needs your help!
From:       Anne-Marie Mahfouf <annemarie.mahfouf () free ! fr>
Date:       2005-03-07 17:07:28

Hi,

Kig is an interactive geometry program and is part of kdeedu. In Kig you draw
geometrical constructions such as circles, polygons, etc. You can export the
graphic as SVG and it's for the export dialog that we need your help.

One clicks on File-> Export to -> SVG and then you get this dialog:
kig-export-svg1.png
There are 2 options that the user can set and he has also to enter the
filename to save under.
Currently, entering the filename is unfriendly as the field in this dialog
asks for a path but the user will only write a filename. If you only enter a
file name in this field, you get the second dialog kig-export-svg2.png which
is the regular KDE dialog for saving.
I personnally think it's a dialog too many, do you have any suggestions about
this?

Thanks in advance,

Anne-Marie

["kig-export-svg1.png" (image/png)]