List:       kde-usability
Subject:    Re: The new KFileDialog
From:       Jason Keirstead <jason () keirstead ! org>
Date:       2005-02-22 19:43:36

On Tuesday 22 February 2005 3:25 pm, Alexander Neundorf wrote:
> I have exactly the same feeling, with the darker color it looked like
> something special, tabbar-like, now it looks like labels and icons in a
> frame, not like something which is "active".

FWIW, I agree 100%... I think the new colors look foolish. You don't know it's
a quickbar anymore - it just looks like part of the window.

Too late to change it now though (this was done awful fast?)

BTW - the same horrible colors are used in Kontact's menu as well.

--
If you wait by the river long enough, eventually
you will see the bodies of all your enemies float by.