List:       kde-usability
Subject:    Re: "Hide Menubar" proposal
From:       Aaron Seigo <aseigo () kde ! org>
Date:       2005-02-18 20:28:49

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On February 18, 2005 13:19, Sébastien Laoût wrote:
> Perhapse another option to disable the ghost menubar?

perhaps we should move to a centralized menubar ala MacOS in KDE4. it helps
resolve these sorts of issues. Frans recently sent me a draft whitepaper on
the topic, and it's something that i believe some of us have considered off
and on. KDE4 is a good time to examine this in detail.

--
Aaron J. Seigo
Society is Geometric