List:       kde-usability
Subject:    as-you-type filter in Konqueror
From:       Ober0n <ober0n () wp ! pl>
Date:       2005-02-18 0:16:12

We have very primitive filter in Tools menu (dirfilter?), witch
can only filter file types. I think it would  be great to have
dynamic, as-you-type filter for Konqueror file view. We can find such
solution in Amarok, iTunes etc... I've found it *VERY* handy when I have
to search some files on a long file list. Standard file search
function is too slow and too complicated for such simple task, and
biult-in filename autocompletion is not enough.

Sorry if my english sucks :-P.

--
UNIX - live free() of die()