On Tuesday 2005-02-15 21:54, David Faure wrote: > It would be much better if the popup would appear a bit further away from > the systray icon [as I requested in a BR long ago...] > > This is exactly why we don't accidentally hit menu items (we click on the > menu, but the popup appears under the menu, not right under the mouse), but > we accidentally hit systray popup menu items - because the popup is far too > close to the mouse. As other have stated, this is harder to fix. Besides, I like it being close... except quit. But having quit anywhere but at the bottom would be surprising. > > Hiding Quit is really an ugly hack, which doesn't solve the accidental I doesn't hide... it just doesn't work for 0.3s. Few can consciously hit a menu item that quickly. > activation of any other item in the popup. (e.g. kppp's Disconnect, which > is located at the bottom of kppp's systray popupmenu). Having quit as the button item of all system trays would be a nice start here, no? Also, *please try the patch* :-D It really just works. Thanks for your reply! -- regards. Esben _______________________________________________ kde-usability mailing list kde-usability@kde.org https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-usability