List:       kde-usability
Subject:    Re: default dimensions of dialog windows
From:       Frans Englich <frans.englich () telia ! com>
Date:       2005-02-07 18:21:12

On Monday 07 February 2005 14:49, ra1n wrote:

> Is there a way to block this bad behaviour?

If the case wasn't that the issue was fixed, I don't think we should try to
block it, make it configurable, or something like that, but instead find a
proper solution, IMHO.

> from the usability point of
> view scrollbars in windows are not the most exciting thing :-)

There have been a lot of changes back and forth; CVS since a handful of
days(?) ago doesn't have a scroll view so your problem should be fixed if you
upgrade.

Cheers,

		Frans