List:       kde-usability
Subject:    Kicker Work - Wow!
From:       Segedunum <segedunum () actuaria ! co ! uk>
Date:       2005-01-04 22:59:50

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

Hi,

I've just compiled a version of HEAD after a few weeks of my KDE desktop being
out of action. All I can say is that the new kicker work is absolutely
awesome, the new-style tooltips work far better and look cooler than that
'icon zooming' ever did, and it actually gives you something descriptive to
boot! The animation is also wonderful.

A big hand to Aaron there on some fabulous work, and to Zack who I read
somewhere had something to do with the animation (and probably more). Anyone
else involved in the new kicker, either coding or just plain bug reporting,
that's a *very* high quality piece of work.

Cheers and a good new year to you,

David