List:       kde-usability
Subject:    Re: Taskbar -> tabbar?
From:       Datschge <datschge () gmx ! de>
Date:       2004-12-29 2:59:14

On Tuesday 28 December 2004 21:48, Aaron Seigo wrote:
> mockups? prototypes? descriptions of what you mean, including how
> this would be a usability improvement?

I think he got that idea based on the impression that kicker and it's
parts all basically re-invent comparable existing UI elements instead
reusing and extending them. I remember past discussions about on this
list, but I won't refer to it now since last time me telling others
that got the complaint of people unable to find such. ;o)

Belated Merry Christmas, Datschge