List:       kde-usability
Subject:    Re: Only Show "Move to Trash" by Default in KDesktop/Konqueror [Re:
From:       Maurizio Colucci <seguso.forever () tin ! it>
Date:       2004-12-21 22:36:01

Stephan Binner wrote:
> On Tuesday 21 December 2004 23:00, David Faure wrote:
>

>>>Don't show "Delete" commands by default
>>
>>Hmm. I thought I'd hear about such a change before it's committed. I'm not
>>really objecting, just surprised. Where was this discussed? kde-usability?

I apologize if this is not completely relevant: when you trash a file
which is not in your home partition, does KDE still move the file across
partitions? I noticed gnome 2.8 uses a hidden directory in each
partition to allow quick trashing of big files.

---
Regards,
Maurizio Colucci
http://onefinger.sf.net