List:       kde-usability
Subject:    progress bars complaints
From:       Stanislav Karchebny <berk () upnet ! ru>
Date:       2004-12-18 22:12:25

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

As you can see here http://tuksutin.d5k.net/~tpr/temp/akr_fetch.png the "Stop"
buttons are all at different positions.

Last time i tried to stop mail transmiission, the stop button jumped from
under my mouse several times.

Can we just put it to the right where its always in the same place? At least
vertically.

--
keep in touch. berkus.

Roey on #kde-devel: when I hear best of breed I tune out--it's too much a
buzzword. What I carry between my legs is best of breed. And like KDE, just
because it's less visible doesn't mean it gets less usage.