Martin Koller wrote: > On Friday 03 December 2004 14:32, Maurizio Colucci wrote: > >>It is IMHO illogical to put the free disk space in the properties dialog >>for a file or directory. > > > For a directoty it does make sense, as a directory can be located on a device > different from its parent or sister directory (think on mounts). > For a file it was useless and is already removed in current CVS. > > >>A better way would be to provide a visual representation of your disks, >>and show free space in the properties dialog of those disks. > > > If you have a look at current CVS you'll see that I added a bar showing the > fill grade in the "Device" tab. > This tab also shows the free space and the percentage of used space. > See attached screenshot. And adding this directly beside the icon? like the attached screenshot It's a BeOS screenshot, that also shows a intersting feature that I've forgot, the possibility to group copy dialogs Sorry I've attached a very big image, I'll post the link instead http://www.inf.bme.hu/~101/BeOS/archive/Tracker/screenshots/multicopy.jpg Cheers Luca _______________________________________________ kde-usability mailing list kde-usability@kde.org https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-usability