List:       kde-usability
Subject:    RE: It is illogical...
From:       "Daniel Molina" <dmolina () amnet ! co ! cr>
Date:       2004-12-04 17:21:22

The Progress bar would allow you to see the % of disk space available.  I
don't think there is a good way to show the absolute space without making
the interface looking more crowded.

Adding more information to the tooltip as proposed earlier seems to be a
good option (IMHO), as tooltips are generally associated to the idea of
receiving more information on the object under the mouse.

Daniel