Le ven 03/12/2004 à 21:02, Ra1n a écrit : > Daniel Molina wrote: > > Colorize the icons is a good option, but then you will have to define > > rules on how to merge the icon + usage color + selection color. > > > > Hmm how about placing an small "progressbar" vertically to the left or > > under the icon showing it usage? > > > BeOS does this, and it's very useful despite the fact that doesn't say > the amount of free space (this could be done by a tooltip or a > properties dialog) I'm entirly for this proposal. I was just knowing that Windows Longhorn (the next version) will do it. It's better if it comes from BeOS :-) But it still a problem : we don't care of the fill percentage of a disk but the amount of available space. For exemple, I want to download a 170 Mb file, I would look at the disk if I HAVE 170 Mo available. If it say "you have 5% available", I'm not advanced: I don't know if I can download/copy the file I want. I think it was already discussed here... Indeed the progress bar would be a very great thing, we could think how to show the available space and not the percentage... Séb. _______________________________________________ kde-usability mailing list kde-usability@kde.org https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-usability