List:       kde-usability
Subject:    Re: How about reintroducing ".." in KDE 4?
From:       Christoph Wiesen <chris () deadhand ! com>
Date:       2004-12-02 16:23:24

Am Thursday, 2. December 2004 16:59 schrieb Sébastien Laoût [temporar]:
> The problem can <easily> be fixed by adding an alternate shortcut such
> as [breakspace] to the Up action.
II had to think about this twice before I got that - seems like 'breakspace'
isn't yet a known term to me, but after I got it I wondered why this isn't
the case already.

I mean the symbol on the key even makes sense for that - what's it used for
now?

Anyway I think that should really go into 3.4 as it wouldn't be such a big
change afterall - but the effect should be great.
Now that I think about it I remember that when I first began using KDE I
always expected this key to go up (well, we all know why... coming from
that-other-system) - I still think it makes a lot of sense.

Cheers,
Chris