List:       kde-usability
Subject:    Re: Listing files in Konqueror
From:       Datschge <datschge () gmx ! de>
Date:       2004-11-10 14:57:22

On Saturday 01 May 2004 15:28, William Leese wrote:
> See the attached screenshot.
>
> It should be apparent that providing more spacing would be a quick
> win to readability.

I hope you are referring to the vertical spacing where I would agree
that more spacing would look better and make the icon titles easier
to read (and no longer look like being squeezed between the top and
bottom icon). As for horizontal spacing I find the Windows way too
narrow and the GNOME way too broad so I find the KDE approach in this
case looking ideal already.

Cheers, Datschge