List:       kde-usability
Subject:    RE: Konqueror setting favicon in taskabar => confusion
From:       Žáček Kryštof <Krystof.Zacek () i ! cz>
Date:       2004-11-08 12:54:11

[Attachment #2 (unknown)]

Yes, something like that. I think the optimal placement for this option is in \
"Konqueror settings/Behavior". This option can be named "Set location icon in \
taskbar" and it should be off by default. This should apply for both filemanager and \
browser, eventually it could be configured separatelly for filemanager and browser \
("Web behavior" applet).