List:       kde-usability
Subject:    Re: KDE User Interface Steering Group - KDE Approved?
From:       Lauri Watts <lauri () kde ! org>
Date:       2004-10-31 0:04:31

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Sunday 31 October 2004 01.30, Mike Stoddart wrote:
>  I'd like to see a User Interface Steering Group set up for KDE. I
> tried reading the UI guidelines on KDE's website, but I got tired of
> reading and I couldn't take it seriously when one guideline stated

Please read the archives, especially the posts from Aaron Seigo from the
Akademy conference in August, and those following it.  It'll save us having
another thread repeating all the issues

Executive summary: Yes, We know and we're working on it already.  However,
welcome aboard, we're glad to have input, and I'm sure your comments and
effort will be valuable as we start to get down to work.

Regards,
--
Lauri Watts
KDE Documentation: http://docs.kde.org