List:       kde-usability
Subject:    Re: Improving amaroK's usability
From:       chris () deadhand ! com
Date:       2004-10-29 12:58:51

Am 29.10.2004 um 09:10 Uhr haben Sie geschrieben:
> Heya,
>
> the amaroK Development Team would like to invite all usability gurus
to help
> improve the application
Hello,

surely I'm not a usability guru, but I've heard this complaint from
quite a few users before:

The playler window and the playlist should act as one single
object/window. While the windows should very well be seperated, the task
list item should not. So that, if a user clicks on "amarok" both the
playlist and the player should come up - and there should only be one
item in the task bar.
Right now you can only toggle playlist and player consistently together
with the taskbar icon. Or disable the cool-looking player window, which
somehow would make amarok "just another" app ;)

There have been other complaints, but that's the only thing i can
remember right now.

Kind regards,
Chris