List:       kde-usability
Subject:    Re: Alternative front-end to Kpackage
From:       gafm () inf ! ufsc ! br
Date:       2004-10-26 17:47:22

> Will you code it? Or is this just a suggestion for someone else to do it?
>
> Anne-Marie

If I have to do it from scratch the answer is a clear no. I'll think more about
that ideia, what i sent you was just a very early draft. That's the max I'll be
doing for a while, as it the max i can(no time: last 2 months of cs college and
i gotta get a job).
When i get a job thereŽll be free time and i will look in the kpackage codebase,
and see if they have a good archteture (mvc) so i can put a new view without
having to reimplement the whole stuff.
Anyway I wouldnt expect any release soon, because I would have to learn c++,
learn the language libraries and qt libraries.
And, of course, i wont have all this work if no one find it worthwile, so
feedback is welcome.

Greg, wishing day had more 24 hours