List:       kde-usability
Subject:    keynote address by world renowned expert in human computer
From:       smitty () absamail ! co ! za
Date:       2004-09-22 13:59:35

Hi

I'm going to be attending this. Are there any questiona that I should
ask? Is there any information I should try to find out?

I can be quite convincing as a MSFT liker.<g>

http://msevents-eu.microsoft.com/cui/EventDetail.aspx?culture=en-ZA&EventID=118750188&EventCategory=1

Industry keynote address from Ben Schneiderman and Jenny Preece to
Academic and Developer Community

01 October 2004 03:00 PM - 01 October 2004 06:00 PM (GMT+02:00) Harare,
Pretoria Welcome Time: 02:30 PM
Language: English

Lecture Theatre 2, Kramer Building
Lower level, Kramer Building
Lecture Hall
University of Cape Town
Middle Campus Rondebosch Cape Town Western Cape 7700
South Africa

General Event Information
Products: .NET, Visual Basic, Visual FoxPro and Visual Studio.

Recommended Audience: Architect and Developer.

Keynote address by world renowned expert in human computer interaction,
Prof Ben Scneiderman (http://mitpress.mit.edu/leonardoslaptop). The
second keynote will be presented by Jenny Preece
(http://www.ifsm.umbc.edu/~preece/) on Online Communities.

Liam