List:       kde-usability
Subject:    Re: Position of 'Close' on Konqueror Tabs
From:       Datschge <datschge () gmx ! de>
Date:       2004-09-20 21:49:22

On Monday 20 September 2004 16:14, Alexander Neundorf wrote:
> > Bookmarking all tabs at once as folder is an often requested/used
> > feature, and showing it also in the context menu will increase
> > the findability for that item.
>
> We already can do this, it's called "Save view profile" :-)

Did you set that up as some kind of auto-response? I'm asking because
I saw you telling that people in the early days of tab support (3.1)
already when that was indeed the only way to save multiple tabs at
once. But since 3.2 you can bookmark tabs by choosing 'Bookmarks ->
Bookmark Tabs as Folder...' in Konqueror's menu and restore multiple
URLs by right-clicking on a 'Bookmarks' menu folder entry and
choosing 'Open Folder in Tabs'.
You not knowing about that feature tells me it might be a really
really good idea indeed to put 'Bookmark Tabs as Folder' into the tab
context menu as well. And I suggest you to update your respective
auto-response text.

Cheers, Datschge ;P