List:       kde-usability
Subject:    Re: Position of 'Close' on Konqueror Tabs
From:       David Goodenough <david.goodenough () btconnect ! com>
Date:       2004-09-20 10:21:07

On Monday 20 September 2004 10:33, James Ots wrote:
> On Monday 20 Sep 2004 10:08, Thomas Zander wrote:
> > KDE does not force you to drag; click, locate option, move there, click
> > again. I'm pretty sure only die-hard mac and amiga users still drag,
> > ex-windows users don't (for example).
>
> Kind of off topic for me to bring this up, but I always click and drag on
> menus, because too often a menu pops up with an item already under the
> pointer, and if I just click then that item is executed.

This is because of an old bug that I reported a while ago on this list,
someone fixed it, but the fix got lost in the next release.  I reported it
again after the release (3.2 I think) but the fix seems to have gone
to that great bit bucket in the sky.

What the fix did was only to select the item under the mouse if
the mouse moved.

David