List:       kde-usability
Subject:    Re: HIG: Systray apps: systray screenshot
From:       "Aaron J. Seigo" <aseigo () kde ! org>
Date:       2004-09-16 21:03:22

On Thursday 16 September 2004 03:30, Lubos Lunak wrote:
>  Also, please put the code to KSystemTray and not to apps. I have a secret
> plan to send systray to a cold grave where it belongs, based on Aaron's
> plan to fix certain things about the systray, and if you scatter the code
> all over the place it'll be difficult to change something about it.

speaking of which, i've got the draft specification started .. i'll be posting
it for RFC here and then over at FD.o ... still playing with DBUS though... a
little frustrating that i have to learn a whole IPC system just to get what i
want, though i suppose i'd be learning DBUS eventually one way or another.

--
Aaron J. Seigo