List:       kde-usability
Subject:    Re: Stop/Refresh buttons on Konqueror
From:       "Daniel Molina" <dmolina () amnet ! co ! cr>
Date:       2004-09-14 19:16:10

Yeah, I remember seeing that option somewhere, but may be
a choose a poor example for a similar situation to the one
that Thomas explained before.

About the Stop/Refresh button, how about using some kind
of progressive transition (fade images, morph images, etc)
that blocks the button for a second or so, to avoid a Stop
to Refresh instant switching? So if I'm going to click on
Stop, instead of button instantly changing to Refresh, it
blocks itself showing the transition?

Daniel