List:       kde-usability
Subject:    Re: Stop/Refresh buttons on Konqueror
From:       "Daniel Molina" <dmolina () amnet ! co ! cr>
Date:       2004-09-14 17:23:05

I would like to put thius example:  you are writing a
message in Kopete and then all of the sudden a background
task you have been perfoming shows a confirmation dialog
for something like "Are you sure you want to delete / ?",
so when you are going to send you kopete message by
pressing ENTER, the dialog appears and your ENTER just
confirms such operation!!!
Sometimes you just have to be more careful on what you are
doing! But I get your point, the risk of such situation is
higher, something I guess a GUI should try to minimize,
not maximize.

Well, back to the drawing board :)

Daniel

A way to avoid such situation could be