List:       kde-usability
Subject:    An alternative to the kde taskbar
From:       Maurizio Colucci <seguso.forever () tin ! it>
Date:       2004-08-29 23:38:56

Hello,

I have written a replacement for the kde taskbar. It is optimized for who
keeps many windows open at a time, especially many konqueror windows, and
doesn't like to use virtual desktops.

If you are that kind of person, you might want to give it a try :-)

Its main feature is that it sorts the windows like ALT+TAB. This greatly
diminishes the average search time.

Another feature is that it's very easy to toggle between two windows.

To get it:

cvs -d:pserver:anonymous@cvs.sf.net:/cvsroot/logicaldesktop co windowlist

I am curious about your impressions. Would it make sense to add it to kde?

Take care,
--
Maurizio Colucci
http://logicaldesktop.sourceforge.net