On Monday 23 August 2004 23:49, Anne-Marie Mahfouf wrote: > is translation possible now that it is docbook? Yes, I think so. Vanilla Docbook XML 4.3 is used, without the KDE specific extensions; this is for good and bad since the KDE variant is too restrictive but OTOH it is perhaps useful/needed for doing translations the KDE way. I think it would be possible to switch to the KDE DTD with some hacks. I will look closer into this. But perhaps it would be better to prioritize other areas -- I would value translating usual KDE documentation higher than the UIG. The guidelines are also read by people who generally have good English skills, if that matters. (but this, whether translation is important, is a totally different thing of course) Frans _______________________________________________ kde-usability mailing list kde-usability@kde.org https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-usability