List:       kde-usability
Subject:    Re: usability review for KHangMan
From:       Anne-Marie Mahfouf <annemarie.mahfouf () free ! fr>
Date:       2004-08-21 0:25:29

Hi all,

Hey, why all the fuss here? Let me some time to breathe!
Remember, i was the one who asked for Edu usability reports!

As soon as Paul's report came in my mailbox I read it with great attention. I
already begun to work on some ideas he submitted (the Guess button and the
fonts). I have been stuck with the button melting in the background picture
in fact... And I have the kids schools to prepare so I cannot answer
immediately.

My idea was to post some screenshots about improvements and to ask the
Usability Team about some things I am not too sure about. I'll do that as
soon as possible.
But don't worry, I, as the KHangMan maintainer, am very happy about the
propositions Paul made and I'll implement them. I already changed the Labels
font and put the Guess button (except it does not take the background picture
yet).

This is a great report and I want to thank Paul for the time he spent on it.
It's amazing and I am thrilled to read it. I have been asking for such
reports for my apps since a few months and having new eyes trying a program
is extremely good. Especially from someone having usability knowledge. I am
very very grateful for this report and I'll post further comments on the
report itself in a very near future!!!

Anne-Marie