List:       kde-usability
Subject:    Re: usability review for KHangMan
From:       Frans Englich <frans.englich () telia ! com>
Date:       2004-08-20 21:11:58

On Friday 20 August 2004 17:35, Celeste Paul wrote:
> Hi all --
>
> This is my first usability review I have written and in hindsight its a bit
> long for such a small application.  I would appreciate any feedback.

Hello Celeste,

I have read your report, and I find it great work -- it is obviously clear
you've found real issues. The form and language is perfect for what you aim
for -- an objective report(and which you achieve). I suggest you submit a bug
report on KHangman and attach your document, so it doesn't get lost.

I am currently occupied with a handful of usability related projects(coding
and documentation), but if I wasn't, I would implement your suggestions(which
isn't that hard to do, and is relatively quickly done).

This is the second report we've received on this list; Edwin Steiner also
submitted a couple of weeks ago an extensive report. We cannot complain on a
lack of high quality reports -- but we can conclude we don't need need
another thread on kde-usability, but instead patches which turns these rock
solid reports into actual changes.

Cheers,

			Frans