List:       kde-usability
Subject:    Re: kcontrol
From:       Marco Martin <m4rt () libero ! it>
Date:       2004-07-26 12:23:06

Benjamin Meyer wrote:
> [...]
>
> P.S.  When seeing the modules icon's at 64x64 some of the icons really don't
> make much sense in relation with the module.
>
> Keyboard - has a tux logo, doesn't make sense for bsd etc uses.
> User profile - uses the icon with multiple heads, it should use the icon with
> 1 head.
> Multiple desktops - uses the same desktop icon
> Taskbar - blue K?
> Colors - Why is it the mimetype colors?  Shouldn't it be the color pallette
> icon
> Window Decorations - Because a plain window decoration is used in the icon the
> eye which typically ignores it will make you wonder what the icon is for.
> Maybe a really crazy window decoration should be used?  The Style icon almost
> works better than the window decoration icon for window decoration
> Icons - Looks like stamps...
>
> Anyway just a ps, if you have comments on this please reply in a separate
> e-mail than about the kcontrol topic.
i tried to do an icon for multiple desktopsand one for the taskbar:
these are the first ideas coming in my head, maybe there are some room
for improvement

--
Mart

 Sponsor:
 Usi ancora fax e carta? Allora sei preistorico! Oggi i fax li ricevi direttamente \
                sul computer con il nuovo EmailFax IN
* Clicca e scopri i vantaggi
 Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=1568&d=26-7

["taskbar.png" (image/png)]