List:       kde-usability
Subject:    Re: Build Configurable Context Menus into Kdelibs
From:       Sébastien_Laoût "\[temporar\]" <les83plus () free ! fr>
Date:       2004-07-22 18:42:21

Le jeu 22/07/2004 à 19:13, Henrique Pinto a écrit :
> Context menus ARE configurable (that is, providing XMLGUI is used for building
> them). There's just no GUI for it.

Yes, of course.

But what's wanted is a dialog to modify them graphically and *easily*.

And because it's KXMLGUI, I think it should be trivial to put the SAME
code as the dialog to edit toolbars.
With some additionnal checks...
Perhapse add a tree in the XML file that enumerate every actions that
are "putable" in a context menu.
Or allow to add every actions to popup menus, after all...