List:       kde-usability
Subject:    Re: General KDE Usability
From:       Henrique Pinto <henrique.pinto () kdemail ! net>
Date:       2004-07-13 18:36:22

Em Ter 13 Jul 2004 14:53, Alexander Neundorf escreveu:
> What do others think about this ?

If the button worked as the "back" button in Konqueror (i.e., clicking it
would open a default profile, holding would show a menu), it would be very
nice. But it does not work this way. Adding another button to the default
panel would mean we would have 3 buttons just to lauch Konqueror, what is a
bit of clutter IMO. If the behaviour can be changed so that we can make it
work like a combobutton, then I would support adding it to the panel in place
of the web profile icon.

--
	Henrique Pinto
	henrique.pinto@kdemail.net