List:       kde-usability
Subject:    How to edit the KMenu system components?
From:       Art Carney <greencarrots () nospammail ! net>
Date:       2004-07-11 3:48:59

Is there an XML file which controls the system components? I'd really like to
put a suspend option on my users' menus and have it be the very first item
from the bottom of the KMenu. How can I do this?

Does anyone else think that that there should be an option in the Laptop
Battery kcm to enable a KMenu Suspend/Standby icon?