List:       kde-usability
Subject:    Re: Bookmark Partway Through Page?
From:       Jeff Marder <jeff.marder () gmail ! com>
Date:       2004-06-11 12:50:01

Great idea!  Don't know if anyone read my last email, but saving a
'session' for later use completely throws all my complaints out the
window.  I think this would be much more intuitive and there wouldn't
be the risk of 'accidental' middle of the page bookmarks.  Plus the
'session' feature has a few more likely usage scenarios than the
bookmark thing so it might appeal to a broader base of users.

Jeff