List:       kde-usability
Subject:    Re: New File Selection Dialogs
From:       Davide Ferrari <il_vide () katamail ! com>
Date:       2004-05-30 19:45:24

Alle Sunday 30 May 2004 06:14, Jamethiel Knorth ha scritto:

> I have put together designs for a new set of file dialogs. They're not
> massively different, but there are a lot of changes. The good version is
> at:
>
> http://www.csis.gvsu.edu/~abreschm/designs/file_selector/index.html

I think it's really good but I also think that the classic scrollbar is quite
not eye-candy in the device list. it should be used IMO only two buttons on
top and bottom to scroll it, something like

   /\
Desktop
Documents
Devices
MyURL1
MyURL2
MyURL3
   \/

I suppose a proper widget is already there in QT/KDE, am I right?

--
Davide Ferrari
ICQ #5301833