List:       kde-usability
Subject:    Re: Ark
From:       Luke Sandell <sandell () freeshell ! org>
Date:       2004-05-21 18:28:23

On Tue May 18 2004 9:18 pm, Henrique Pinto wrote:
> Could you please test it and tell me about how can I improve its usability?
> Any comments would be really appreciated.
>
> Thank you!

I know I used to be annoyed by the fact that when you use the RMB "extract"
action in Konqueror it popped up a useless Ark dialog in addition to the
progress dialog.

I also know that extracting tar archives using the tar:/ protocol takes
notably longer than using the CLI, but that may not apply with ark. It's
kinda hard for me to know, seeing as I don't have it installed.

Cheers,

Luke