List:       kde-usability
Subject:    Re: Defaults: Different backgrounds per virtual desktop?
From:       "Sean O'Dubhghaill" <sean () doyle55 ! freeserve ! co ! uk>
Date:       2004-05-20 21:06:51

On Thursday 20 May 2004 10:02 pm, Peter Postmus wrote:

> Why not use these: http://www.kde-look.org/content/show.php?content=10365 ?
> They have been mentioned before, and they don't have any text on them. I
> think bc_blue, bc_fire, bc_gray and bc_green is a good set.

Yep they've been mentioned before (and i think you picked the perfect set
there Peter), maybe if we keep shouting about it someone will commit them. I
actually use these wallpapers, one for each desktop. The only drawback to
this approach is that there is a small delay between switching desktops and
the wallpaper changing.

Sean