List:       kde-usability
Subject:    Re: Change Konqueror View Idea
From:       Sean Lynch <lynch30 () marshall ! edu>
Date:       2004-05-18 2:59:05

> I really like it. Especially the text 'View as' in combination with the
> 'Location' label should make it crystal clear what it's about. Also since
> the amount of new views are growing, the additional space it's using now
> will become irrelevant.
>
> IMHO you should inform kfm-devel about this.

Sorry, I've been away for the past few days.  I have not notified kfm-devel
about this, and to be honest, didn't know the best way to.  If someone is
already subscribed to the kfm-devel mailling list, I'd appreciate it if you
could notify them about making this change (reading through the replies, and
correct me if I'm wrong, but most agreed of this change, with some wanting
minor tweaks to the implementation, those of which the konq developers would
have to do).

--
Sean Lynch