List:       kde-usability
Subject:    Re: Drag and Drop Improvements (Was: Drag and Drop Up-One-Level)
From:       Stian =?iso-8859-1?Q?S=F8iland?= <stian () soiland ! no>
Date:       2004-05-07 23:16:27

On 2004-05-07 07:37:21, Gustavo Sverzut Barbieri wrote:

> > The Up button has a drop-down menu which appears after holding it a moment.
> > After hovering with a held item, that menu appears after that same
> > interval.
> I know, and I don't like it. Also, how many people know it exists? Many of my
> less experienced friends don't.
> BUT, since cutting that will bring anger from power users, let's keep it as is
> and add the Drag&Drop thing.

I think it's been a standard since Netscape 2.x at least. It's hardly
anything new. The new thing here is the "Up" button itself integrated
the same way. You only need to try this once to figure it out. If you
don't - no problem - you'll only use more time.

--
Stian Søiland               Work toward win-win situation. Win-lose
Trondheim, Norway           is where you win and the other lose.