List:       kde-usability
Subject:    Re: Tree widget decoration
From:       Sandro Giessl <sandro () giessl ! com>
Date:       2004-05-07 12:17:05

Am Friday 07 May 2004 12:37 schrieb Davide Ferrari:
> Peter Postmus wrote:
> > Perhaps more subtle lines, like in the attached screenshot, would
> > provide a cleaner look, while still providing information about the
> > file hierarchy structure?
>
> I think this should be handled by the style..so it should be
> themeable as all the others widgets...is this possibile?
Yes, it is possible. In Widget styles, the look of tree lines and of
expander items can be modified.
Some time ago I have to find something more original for the Plastik
listview trees. I also tried to change the look of the lines to a solid
color, but personally I found dotted lines to be the best looking and
cleanest solution.