List:       kde-usability
Subject:    [aKademy] Invitation to the KDE Usability Team
From:       "Kurt Pfeifle" <kpfeifle () danka ! de>
Date:       2004-04-10 23:38:57

D'oh -- I broke formatting somehow. Please allow me to re-send timetable....

            Event: KDE Community World Summit 2004 "aKademy"

  Event-Module 1: Conference of KDE Developers and Contributors
                                                    Weekend 21st / 22nd August

  Event-Module 2: Coding Marathon for KDE Developers and Contributors
                                                    Week of 23rd - 27th August

  Event-Module 3: Ten Tutorials for KDE and Linux Users and Admins
                                                    Week of 23rd - 27th August

  Event-Module 4: KDE User and Administrator Conference
                                                    Weekend 28th / 29th August

  Event-Module 5: Festival at "International Software FreedomDay"
                                                    Saturday, 28th August

  Date of full aKademy: August 21st to 29th
              Location: Filmakademie Ludwigsburg/Stuttgart Region, Germany

More info is available at http://conference2004.kde.org/
(Bookmark this page, because there will be more announcements and infos
forthcoming!)

Cheers,
Kurt