List:       kde-usability
Subject:    Re: Keeping the dynamic konq toolbars separate
From:       Mihnea Capraru <mihnea_capraru () yahoo ! de>
Date:       2004-04-03 12:55:42

Am Freitag 02 April 2004 09:21 schrieb Sean Lynch:
> A few programs when ran in Konqueror will load some extra icons into the
> main toolbar (one being gwenview's new view in CVS, as well as kview,
> cervisia, etc).  I'd recommend that they at least load all of these icons
> to the right side of all the current icons, so not ot move the position of
> the icon you just picked.  Also, maybe they should be put on a separate
> toolbar altogether, that way you can move them separately as well.  Not
> sure about this, but if they are on a separate toolbar, maybe have it
> loaded below the main one, not just on the same "line".

Nice idea. But why on a separate line? This would decrease usable space.
Besides, it would force the user to refocus, causing a somewhat similar
(though not as serious) problem as moving the icons does. If the separator is
obvious enough, they could stay on the same row, couldn't they?

Mihnea Capraru