List:       kde-usability
Subject:    taskbar entry and systray icon
From:       ra1n <pk20it () yahoo ! it>
Date:       2004-03-28 21:25:12

Hello everybody
I'm new to the list, i've used kde since ver. 2, and now i think that is time
to do some more active contributions :-)
Ok my (little)(and probably stupid)question is about programs that have a
systray icon, those program (for example kopete, knotes or juk) use the icon
to quick-access program functions (or windows) and to hide the main window,
sometimes I find quite confusing accessing the main window by clicking on the
icon or the taskbar entry, isn't more simple if those program aren't listed
in the taskbar and are accessed only with the systray icon?
Luca