List:       kde-usability
Subject:    Re: kdesu::slickness++
From:       Davide Ferrari <il_vide () katamail ! com>
Date:       2004-03-24 23:26:03

Alle 22:23, mercoledì 24 marzo 2004, Simon Perreault ha scritto:

> Not necessarily. The only fact that a command is going to be run as root
> is enough for me to want to see it. I don't care if I know why it needs
> to be run. If it's going to be run as root, I want to see it.

But..what's the *difference*?!!?
The CL does the same thing as the GUI, so why do we need to now it?!?

You are talking about security and third part KCM..but, wait, the CL we are
going to hide has *nothing* to do with what actually the KCM does!! so, where
is security?!?
Really, maybe I'm stupid but I don't understand...

--
Davide Ferrari
ICQ #5301833