List:       kde-usability
Subject:    Re: Konqueror Thumbnail Generation
From:       Benoit Walter <b.walter () free ! fr>
Date:       2004-03-23 10:48:37

Sorry for the late answer, I will hopefully be more available in the next
days. A few weeks ago, I committed some code in CVS which should address the
problem. Before creating a thumbnail, the icon will take exactly as much
space as required by a preview pixmap. This space will be the same before and
after preview, and also for all thumbnails. That removes the need to update
the layout while thumbnails are being generated. If you can try the CVS
version, I would be glad to have your opinion on it.

Benoit.