List:       kde-usability
Subject:    Location Bar Highlighting
From:       "Jamethiel Knorth" <jamethknorth () hotmail ! com>
Date:       2004-03-20 5:53:03

The location bar is currently a mess to look at. All the letters just run
together, making it hard to manually edit. Having some syntax highlighting
in there would help a lot.

My suggestion highlight (in a configurable manner, default to bold) a
variety of characters as they show up:

*://
/
\
?
&
=
.

I'm not sure about all of those, but most of them at least. This would make
the location bar more friendly to human parsing.