List:       kde-usability
Subject:    Re: Run as...
From:       Mikolaj Machowski <mikmach () wp ! pl>
Date:       2004-03-13 11:21:53

Dnia Saturday 13 of March 2004 03:43, Aaron J. Seigo napisał:

> On March 11, 2004 10:57, Mikolaj Machowski wrote:

> > > put a servicemenu in kdesdk for this then, but i'm really skeptical
> > > that this is something non-admin/developers do from konqueror on an
> > > even remotely common basis.
> >
> > You are forgetting in home usually user is admin.
>
> and most people will use the GUI tools for most everything ... those who
> play administrator on their own machines can install kdesdk or kdeadmin
> ... kdeadmin probably makes more sense...

It is impossible (yet?) to fix everything with GUI tools. Also, when
FC-GNOME man meets Mdk-KDE girl the only thing he can help her is "vim
/etc/xxx". This is the common language in *nix world.

m.
Learn Touch Typing with Vim? Oui. Ja. Yes. Tak:
  http://vim.sourceforge.net/script.php?script_id=461
vim.pl - http://skawina.eu.org/mikolaj/