List:       kde-usability
Subject:    KControl Redux!
From:       Tom Chance <lists () tomchance ! org ! uk>
Date:       2004-02-26 13:30:05

Hello,

As usual this list is overflowing with people's own opinions on KControl. We
now have at least three new design ideas floating around.

Can I suggest that we let these people complete their designs so that we have
three working products to test, and then try to get some hard usability data
(e.g. how long it took people to find particular options), and *then* go back
to long discussions on the subject?

It's rather tiresome having to read through so many e-mails of ungrounded
opinion just to find some examples of work that has actually been done. If
people want to discuss the details of a particular implementation, I'd
suggest you set-up a new list or just send around e-mails with a lot of CCs.

Tom